If you come to Mexico, add an incredible touch of culture. Take some time to visit one of the most amazing archaeological sites in Mexico: Chichen Itza (at the mouth of the well of the Itza). It is considered one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. At the ruins of Chichen Itza, you can visit magnificent temples such as the Kukulkán Pyramid and the Ball Game. Chichen Itza is an ancient city built by the Mayan civilization. Dominating the center of Chichen Itza is the pyramid commonly known as El Castillo (the castle).
This step pyramid was dedicated to Kukulkán (the Mayan name for Quetzalcoatl, the Mesoamerican deity whose name means feathered serpent). It is a square-based pyramid that has stairs going up each of the four sides, leading to Kukulkán temple on the top. It was designed so that at the equinoxes, the rising and setting sun casts a shadow in the shape of a plumed serpent that slithers down the northern side of the pyramid to the serpent’s head at the base. Afterwards, cool off swimming in a natural underground spring of fresh water called “cenote”. Changing room and restrooms provided at location.
• Hotel pick up 7:00 to 8:00 am and drop off around 4:30 to 5:30 pm
• Transportation A/C VAN
• Admission fees to Chichen Itza archaeological site and cenote swim
• Professional certified LDS tour guide
• On board road insurance, parking and toll road fees
• Two bottles of purified water & lunch Mexican traditional
Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
• Wear sunglasses
• Wear a hat or cap, and wear sun protection.
• Extra money for souvenirs
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Tour F. Chichen Itza ruins and Cenote IK Kil | Goup Discount Rate $145.00 US. dollars per person
- Tour Code: Chichen Itza & Cenote
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- Adults 12 years and older: $145.00
- For family deals and for couples,
Choose your date and proceed to book