Visit Tulum, an archaeological site that blends the historical and cultural Mayan legacy. Due to its amazing architecture and location on a cliff facing the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea, Tulum is the third most visited pre-Hispanic site in Mexico. Enjoy a walking tour through the site with our team of guides explaining the vast details related to religion, astronomy, architecture and the knowledge of the Mayan civilization.
Tulum area offers the finest white sandy beaches of the Riviera
Maya ideal for swimming and boat snorkel by the reefs. Sea turtles can be
found in some times in the year laying eggs on the beaches at night throughout
the nesting season (end of April to October) or swimming in the main bay during
the day. Hatching season runs from June to November, coinciding with hurricane
season. This translates to big losses in the turtle population when major
storms hit the area. However, green turtle populations seem to be steady.
We offer a variety of snorkeling in four different spots by the coral reefs and see abundant marine life. Easy snorkeling conditions and the best (and only) area on the Riviera Maya where you can see sea turtles some time of year. If you are interested, don't wait. We'll take you to this exiting experience with our professional guides, equipment and attention.
• Hotel pick up 7:00am (Cancun) to 8:00am (Riviera Maya)
• Transportation A/C VAN
• Admission fees to Tulum archaeological site and snorkel area
• Snorkel equipment rental
• On board road insurance, parking and toll roads
• 3:30 pm-4:30 pm – Return to hotel
• Round trip transportation A/C van
• Free time at Tulum for shopping / snacks
• Two bottles of purified water
Wear light clothing and comfortable shoes
• Wear sunglasses
• Wear a hat or cap, and wear sun protection.
• Extra money for souvenirs
Tulum Ruins & Boat Snorkel | Group Discount Rate $145.00 US dollars per person
- Tour Code: Tulum ruins & Snorkel
- Tour is priced as listed per person in US dollars
Payment in full is required for official booking.
If you're booking three days prior to the tour date, this tour is subject to availability
- Adults 12 years and older: $145.00
- For family deals and for couples,
Choose your date and proceed to book